ACM ISS 2022
ACM ISS 2022 is now over, thank you for coming, we hope you had a great experience. See you next year at ACM ISS 2023 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA!
Welcome to the 2022 ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces Conference (ACM ISS 2022). The event will take place from 20-23 November 2022 in Wellington, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces is the premier academic venue for research in the design, development, and use of new and emerging interactive surface technologies and interactive spaces.
Wellington is the capital and second-largest city in New Zealand. The city offers a vibrant atmosphere and an eclectic, multicultural heritage to explore. The conference will be a hybrid event. The in-person conference venue of the event will take place at Te Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington on the Pipitea campus in the Business School which is located in Rutherford House. We will ensure that everyone can effectively contribute to ISS regardless of current circumstances. ISS will also offer virtual attendance opportunities too.
- Conference Program (Web)
- Conference Program Handbook (PDF)
- Conference Registration**
- PACM HCI Volume 6, Issue ISS December 2022 (Proceedings)
- ACM ISS 2022 PDF Poster (Download flyer).
We would like to thank our Sponsors:
- Silver: AutoDesk, Weta Digital , Roux Institute Northeastern University
- Bronze: Niantic Labs
- Friends of ISS: Umajin, StretchSense, aTouch
- Supporters: Tourism NZ, Royal Society of New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington, WellingtonNZ, Wellington Cable Car, and Software Innovation NZ
We look forward to seeing you for the one conference to rule them all!
Schedule at a Glance
|Sun, Nov 20||Mon, Nov 21||Tue, Nov 22||Wed, Nov 23||Thu, Nov 24||Fri, Nov 25|
|Workshops, Tutorials and,
|ACM ISS Main Conference||Optional (Free)
HCI Master Class
|ISS Demos and Posters
Weta Workshop Tour
Order conference program by:
(Program takes place in NZ Time Zone, you can change the timezone of the conference program accordingly - select wrench and time option on far right)