Code of Conduct
The ISS community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, and safe at the conference.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience, including people of many different backgrounds. Attendees violating these rules may be asked to leave the conference.
Harassment includes but is not limited to overt and/or covert acts of:
- Verbal accusations or bullying
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following both in person and online
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Interference with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Attendees are subject to the Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities.
If you wish to report a breach of the code of conduct, this can be done via email to the General Chairs of ISS 2023. All reports will only be sent to authorized people and will be treated confidentially.